Terms & Conditions
All information, content and images contained within this site is the copyright of Memorylanephotobooth. No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise for any commercial means without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
Rental is the period when Memorylanephotobooth is onsite operating the booth, plus our normal setup and take down time. If you require us to be onsite longer than the event. To set up prior to guests arriving, but not operate the booth for a while then an idle time fee may be payable. (inc our normal setup & take down period)
- If Client requires Provider to be onsite longer than the event. To set up prior to guests arriving, but not operate the booth for a while then an idle time fee may be payable. (including Providers normal setup & removal period)
- Full payment must be made no later than 30 days prior to the event.
- Should the booking be canceled within 30 days of the event a refund will be issued of any monies paid excluding an admin fee of R250.00. Any cancellation with less than 30 days notice will forfeit all monies paid.
- If Memorylanephotobooth is unable to fulfill a booking for any reason beyond their control a full refund less any immediate costs will be made.
- The booth requires an area approximately 2m x 6m, (including space for additional table), in which to operate the booth, no further than 2m from a domestic 15 amp power socket.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure the premises can and will accommodate the booth. Any specific criteria the venue has for the Provider being on site must be advised to Provider by the Client not less than 30 days prior to the event.
- Client shall provide parking for Provider’s vehicle and trailer while at Client’s Event.
- Client will indemnify Provider against any, and all liability associated with the use of images taken within the Photo Booth at Client’s event. This protection shall survive the term of this contract on into the future.
- Whilst we encourage all ages to enjoy and use the booth, we must remind the Client that Memorylanephotobooth is neither qualified nor registered as a child minding service and all children should be accompanied at all times by a parent or adult guardian.
- Our staff has the right to work in a safe environment, if at any time our staff feel harassed or intimidated by the behavior of guests, or they feel any of the equipment may be damaged.We reserve the right to withdraw from the event at anytime once it started. No refund will be issued. No food or drinks are allowed in the booth.
- All images remain the copyright of Memorylanephotobooth. Memorylanephotobooth reserves the right to use any images taken from an event for marketing and other promotional activities involving both digital, web & printed material. At no time during this will Memorylanephotobooth disclose identities of individuals therein.
- Damages, occurring to our equipment or the booth, as a result of negligent behavior, during a hire session by the Client, their guests or other persons present at the venue will be compensated in full by the Client,this includes any future loss of business arising out of the booth not being available for other bookings.
- Props are provided on as an accessory item during the session and remain the property of Memorylanephotobooth. The Client is responsible for any loss resulting from theft or negligent damage to the props, whilst we’re onsite. In some instances, we may require an additional deposit to cover such loss, which is refundable after the event.
- Memorylanephotobooth will take every effort to prevent loss or damage to any album being created during an event. However, will not be held responsible for any damage incurred by the guests from spillage or aggression.
- In some instances, we will require a minimum adult staffing arrangement from the Client, such as birthday parties, 21 parties & matric dances, before accepting the booking.
- If your event is within a 40 kilometer radius of our studio in Mulbarton, then there is no charge for travel. For any events beyond this, a small charge may need to be added to cover fuel.